The Silent Hoist container handling system utilizes the short wheelbase model FK50 lift truck together with the company's power telescoping top-lift container frame. The combination is able to transport and stack three-high both 20- and 40-foot fully loaded containers. The self-aligning and self-leving telscopic frame incorporates 24-inch side shift capabilities for easy positioning over containers and for realigning containers in storage; with all control from the operator's position. The FK50 can also be equipped with forged steel fork tines for regular service.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 236.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189906
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM