The Hyster Co. has a wide variety of material handling equipment for use in container applications. Its telescoping empty container handler attachment is a 20-40 foot ISO box handler. The attachment is designed to mount on a tilt-shift carriage which provides 12 inches of total sideshift and 12 degrees of total tilt. It utilizes the two top container corner castings as pick-up points, with the attachment entering the side openings. When the upright is tilted back, the container is engaged on hooks and prevented from disengaging. Hyster also makes attachments for handling loaded containers, plus a line of heavy duty lift trucks.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 231.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189903
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM