NEW CROWN RIDER
Crown's new series SSR slip-sheet rider truck, with a load capacity of 3,000 pounds, is a standup rider with a push/pull slip-sheet handling attachment. Crown says its development was in response to increasing use of slip-sheets in certain industries where palletless handling is proven cost saver. The new unit is equipped with a twist-grip speed and directional selector. It is powered by a 24-volt electrical system and is capable of travel speeds of up to 6.5 mph and lifting speeds up to 34 fpm. The machine is equipped with a carbon steel mast that offers 60 inches of lift, enabling the operator to easily stack or unstack more than one slip-sheeted load.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 226.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Pallets; Unitized cargo
- Old TRIS Terms: Palletized cargo
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189901
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM