Power Lifts Ltd. of England offers its Portalift as a universal solution to variable unloading situations. The unit makes it possible for one operator, using a hand pallet truck, to transfer palletized deliveries between vehicle and loading dock in a minimum period. Since it is a mobile machine and will pivot fully loaded through 360 degrees, it can operate in the most congested areas, the maker says. Two models are available, with maximum heights of 57 and 60 inches.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 217.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Lifting equipment; Loading and unloading; Pallets
- Old TRIS Terms: Palletized cargo; Unloading systems
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189900
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM