TWO NEW SIDELOADERS
Two new sideloaders have been added to the range of machines offered by Elwell-Parker Electric Co. from Climax-Shawloader. One is a 9,000-pound capacity, 24-inch load center unit, the CS4; the other an 11,000-pound, 24-inch load center model, CS5. The company says many advanced features have been incorporated into both units so they can operate faster, handle larger loads more safely in restricted work areas and provide other benefits. A four-point patented suspension system permits high-speed operation over uneven ground and a new tilting design provides load stability when stacking and traveling.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 203.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Fork lifts; Loaders; Materials management
- Old TRIS Terms: Side loaders
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189898
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM