Taylor Machine Works offers a complete line of lift trucks and attachments for container handling. Taylor says it was one of the first companies to adapt fork lifts to containers. The Y-85WOC truck, has expandable, chain-suspended attachments with hydraulic slewing and electrical signaling systems as original equipment. One model of attachment handles 20- and 40-foot ISO containers, another option handles both ISO and Sea-Land 35-foot boxes. Capacity of both attachments is 67,200 pounds. The chain suspension of the attachments allows them to pick up or set down out-of-level containers.
- When ordering form Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 235.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Mobile cranes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM