A range of slimline container-handling toplift attachments has been introduced by Lancer Boss of England. Geared to meet the changing needs of the industry, the units are available in fixed 20-foot/25-ton and 40-foot/30-ton versions, and are designed for stacking in limited headroom. With a depth of 16 inches, the toplifts are thought to be the shallowest available and give the additional lift which can be important in efficient shipboard handling, particularly between decks. The new toplifts can be fitted to a fork truck with a standard 8-foot forkspread. LancerBoss produces a complete line of container handling equipment, including front-and side-lift trucks.
- When ordering form Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 204.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Spreaders
- Old TRIS Terms: Container spreaders
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189893
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM