Prat Enterprises Inc. has introduced a system for double or triple stacking of container chassis. Pratt says the Chassis Stacker saves valuable space in container and rail piggyback yards and reduces the amount of land required for container handling. The system employs a low-cost, lightweight, reusable stacking pallet with adjustable tie downs. The pallets are easily stored and transferred to the chassis loading site. Pratt also offers 24- and 28-foot container chassis conversions with extendable slider to meet local bridging laws for fully loaded containers.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 206.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Chassis; Container cars; Container handling; Containers; Piggyback transportation
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189892
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM