Baker Material Handling Corp.'s new-generation hydrostatic diesel forklift comes in five models, from 7,000 to 15,000 pounds. These sit-down rider trucks have incorporated breakthroughs in lift truck technology, design and human engineering, Baker says. The trucks feature a hydrostatic drive and Deutz swirl chamber diesel engine, which provides fuel savings, low pollution level and low decibel ratings. As a result of the location of controls, more emphasis is placed on driver comfort. The units have more leg room, increased visiblity, suspension bucket seats and dual drive pedals. They also have single control levers for basic lift-lower-tilt functions, power steering and pneumatic tires.
- When ordering form Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 211.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Fork lifts; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189890
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM