NEW FIGEE CRANE
Figee of Holland has introduced a double lever-luffing-jib ship loading and unloading system in the United States through its licensee, Pollock Research and Design Inc. This crane system features controlled handling of all types of containers through a patent-pending container handling rig. It can also handle 50 tons of general cargo at 29 to 85 feet outreach or 20 tons at 29 to 131 feet outreach, plus carry out grab bucket or magnet functions. The company says switching from containers to other purposes can be accomplished in less than half an hour.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 223.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Containers; Cranes
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00189889
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM