Dunham Manufacturing Co. offers five models of container chassis, featuring what the company calls top quality materials and workmanship. Included are 20- and 40-foot units, straight frame, combo and gooseneck models. All Dunham chassis feature reinforced piggy-back-type kingpin with standard SAE shank to AAR specifications; two-speed heavy-duty landing gear; twist-lock container holddowns to fit ANSI/ISO containers; four-spring suspension with weld-on hangers and 20,000-pound capacity axles. Options include customer specified tires, sliding suspension and rubber dock bumpers.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 227.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA United States 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Chassis; Container cars; Container handling; Containers
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM