The Drott 770 TC travel carrier, rated at 30 long-ton capacity, features a unique eight-wheel suspension which is said to protect the load and permit the operator to make full use of the unit's high-speed capabilities. Drott says the vehicle has good visibility, low center of gravity and comfortable operator position, all designed for safe and stable handling of containers. The carrier is available with 9' 4" inside clear width to operate with four-foot aisles or a 10' 6" wide version for end loading of flat cars.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 230.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Container handling; Materials management; Straddle trucks
- Old TRIS Terms: Straddle carriers
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189882
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM