NEW FROM YALE
The Eaton Corp. has introduced its new Yale super heavyweight industrial truck series with 25,000-pound capacities and a short wheel base. The series is available in gas, LP-gas and diesel versions. Eaton says the short turning radius of the M series makes them ideal for applications where there are restricted aisles or confined work areas. Full hydraulic power steering is standard on all trucks in this series.
- When ordering from Reader Service Computer Center request item No. 233.
Communication Channels, Incorporated6151 Powers Ferry Road, N.W.
Atlanta, GA USA 30339-2941
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: n.p.
- CONTAINER NEWS
- Volume: 14
- Issue Number: 3
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Fork lifts; Heavy duty vehicles; Heavy vehicles; Lifting equipment; Materials management
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00189879
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Communication Channels, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM