SHIPBUILDING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
The report contains the analysis, conclusions, and recommendations of a multi-disciplinary panel of experts convened to provide advice on the research and development needed to accomplish the shipbuilding goals of the Merchant Marine Act of 1970. The report covers organization, economic structure and government relations in the shipbuilding industry with an in-depth analysis of research and development. Conclusions and recommendations are provided.
- Report prepared by panel on Shipbuilding Research and Development, John C. Warner, Chairman, John H. Leeper, Project Manager.
Maritime Transportation Research BoardNational Academy of Sciences, 2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Productivity; Research; Shipbuilding; Shipyard personnel; Subsidies
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00044421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Transportation Research Board
- Contract Numbers: N00014-67A-0244-0023
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM