RECENT TRENDS IN HULL MACHINERY
This paper presents some of the more recent innovations and development in the Hull Machinery field. Some of these equipments are already in service, but not necessarily for a long enough period to prove their utility. Others have no service experience so have yet to prove their worth.
- Presented to the Chesapeake Section of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, April 12, 1973.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Smith, I W
- Publication Date: 1973-4-12
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Barge carriers; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Cranes; Mooring; Thrusters
- Old TRIS Terms: Mooring mechanism drives
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00044415
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM