ASPHALT PAVING TECHNOLOGY, VOLUME 46, 1977
Proceedings include 9 technical and 17 symposium papers that deal with the new methods of testing and predicting the stiffness of asphalt paving mixtures, rheological properties of roadbuilding materials, guidelines for design procedures, and experiences with the design, construction and performance of gussasphalt.
- Proceedings Association Asphalt Paving Technology, Technical Session, San Antonio, Texas, February 21-23, 1977.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis155 Experimental Engineering Building
Minneapolis, MN United States 55455
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 667 p.
- Volume: 46
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt mixtures; Bituminous materials; Building materials; Gussasphalt; Pavement design; Pavement performance; Pavements; Rheology; Road materials; Roads; Stiffness
- Old TRIS Terms: Bituminous
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00195270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1979 12:00AM