LNG TRUCK, RAIL, AND BARGE TRANSPORTATION
Reviews the state-of-the-art of truck, rail, and barge transport of LNG and summarizes the relative costs and investment requirements of each method.
- Paper for meeting September 7-21, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Biederman, N P
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Economics; Freight transportation; Hazardous materials; Liquefied natural gas; Safety; State of the art; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00044386
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 72-Pet-55
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1976 12:00AM