EUROPEAN GAS CARRIER BUILDING: STILL WAITING FOR THE UPSWING
No abstract provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/07325460
- This article examines the construction of LNG ships in various European countries. This includes new orders for ships to be built and a comparison of sizes and capacities. These industrial countries are attempting to make proper use of energy represented by natural gas.
Simmons-Boardman Publishing CorporationP.O. Box 530
Bristol, CT United States 06010
- Blenkey, N
- Publication Date: 1978-10
- Pagination: p. 45
- Marine Engineering/Log
- Volume: 83
- Issue Number: 11
- Publisher: New York: Simmons-Boardman Publishing Corp.
- ISSN: 0732-5460
- TRT Terms: Foreign; Freight handling; Freight transportation; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Shipbuilding; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Lng handling; Lng tank construction; Lng transportation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194946
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 31 1979 12:00AM