Soccer World Cup 2010 : the impact on general aviation
Subtitle: This special feature designed specifically to explain the forthcoming exercises aimed at ensuring "safe skies" during the period of the Soccer World Cup, was written by Brig Gen Anton Kriegler, Officer Commanding, Air Force Command Post, assisted by Stuart Radcliffe, Manager: CAMU, ATNS.
- Kriegler, Anton
- Radcliffe, Stuart
- Publication Date: 2008-6
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 43-44 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Aeronautics; Air traffic control; Security
- Identifier Terms: World Cup (Soccer) (2010 : South Africa)
- Geographic Terms: South Africa
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01110286
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 4 2008 7:59AM