A ray of hope
Subtitle: Both the shipping and the business community in Mauritius are jubilant over the reforms recently implemented at the customs department, but there is still work to be done as chief of the service, Bert Cunningham, explained to Ravindra Galhena.
- Galhena, Ravindra
- Publication Date: 2008-6
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 54-55 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Customs administration
- Geographic Terms: Mauritius
- Subject Areas: Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 01110270
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 4 2008 7:57AM