Current engine meets future emissions limits on HFO
Subtitle: A Swedish chemical tanker has the distinction of being powered by what its makers claim is the first IMO II-compliant engine running on heavy fuel oil (HFO).
- Publication Date: 2008-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 23-28 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Combustion; Engines; Environmental impacts; Exhaust gases; Petroleum fuels; Ships; Spark ignition engines
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01110193
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 4 2008 7:49AM