CONSTRUCTION INSURANCE FOR HARBOURS AND OFFSHORE PIPELINES
This paper highlights the problems of the insurance industry insofar as it relates to insuring the capital works and the liabilities of the construction of offshore pipelines and harbour installations. It also projects views on the possible future developments of these types of insurances.
- Presented at the Engineering Committee on Oceanic Resources Symposium on The Ocean's Challenge to South African Engineers.
National Academy of SciencesMarine Board, Engineering Committee on Oceanic Resources
Washington, DC United States 20418
- Jillings, D S
- Publication Date: 1972-11
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Offshore structures; Ports
- Old TRIS Terms: Construction insurance; Pipeline construction insurance; Port construction; Port construction insurance
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00044295
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: ECOR/Marine Board
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM