Distressed suppliers become the norm : even billionaire investor Wilbur Ross Jr. sees breaking point on the horizon. -- Campi might refund Chrysler suppliers. -- Ford advances global purchasing strategy. -- Andersson sees Alabama as 'lowest-cost country.' -- Honda looking at big picture to control costs. -- Toyota NA purchasing braces for 'emergency' mode. -- Early supplier involvement advancing at Nissan.
- Publication Date: 2008-7
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-44 : ill.
- Ward's auto world
- Volume: 44
- Issue Number: 7
- TRT Terms: Automobile industry; Procurement
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01108375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 8 2008 9:17AM