YOUR BODY AND ALCOHOL: ARE THEY COMPATIBLE?
In an effort to encourage the public to consider the consequences of driving after drinking, this publication provides up-to-date information on the effects of alcohol and other drugs on driving ability, and the laws related to drinking and to driving. The risks of driving while impaired, the laws related to blood alcohol concentrations, the biological and behavioral effects of alcohol are considered. The effects of alcohol on driving performance and discussed. Tests for assessing the effects of alcohol on driving ability, and helpful hints for parties are also given.
Department of Transport, CanadaTower C, Place de Ville
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0N5, Canada
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Photos;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- Publisher: Department of Transport, Canada
- TRT Terms: Alcohols; Behavior; Blood alcohol levels; Driver performance; Drivers; Drunk drivers; Drunk driving; Environmental impacts; Highway safety; Laws; Living things; Personnel performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological factors
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00194489
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM