Poised for more
Subtitle: While an oil pipeline raises questions, trade remains weighted northward as Alaska continues to rely on the Great Pacific Northwest ports for most of its supplies.
- KNEE, RICHARD
- Publication Date: 2007-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 12-14 : ill.
- MARINE DIGEST AND CARGO BUSINESS NEWS
- Volume: 85
- Issue Number: 8
- Publisher: ALASKA MARINE LINES
- Accession Number: 01108036
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 8 2008 8:42AM