German ports gear up for growth
Subtitle: While Hamburg and Bremen dominate Germany's dry bulk market, smaller ports such as Brunsbuttel and Brake have carved out significant niches and are preparing for further growth.
- Publication Date: 2008
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 29-34 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Marine terminals; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01108015
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 8 2008 8:39AM