Security measures tip the scales
Subtitle: Airports need to find a new approach to address the imbalance created by new security measures and improve passenger delays and congestion.
- Bloch, Paul
- Publication Date: 2008-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-19 : ill.
- Jane's airport review
- Volume: 19
- Issue Number: 9
- TRT Terms: Airports; Security; Security checkpoints
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01107755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 3:10PM