The following information is contained in this directory of British shipbuilders and ship repairs; data on enginebuilders; alphabetical listings of British shipbuilding and ship repair companies, including a narrative summary of the companies' past performance and current status; and shipyard and shiprepair directories listing address, phone, telex, number of building berths, number of docks, lengths, widths, annual capacity, maximum ship size, maximum draft, classes of ships built, length of repair wharfage, types of repair undertaken, and additional facilities for each yard.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
- Published as a special supplement to the March 1979 issue of "The Motor Ship". The U.S. address for IPC Industrial Press is IPC Business Press, N.Y.; 205 East 42nd Street; New York, New York; 10017. For information, call (212) 889-0700.
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1979-3
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Directories; Foreign; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship repair
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00194368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Motor Ship
- Report/Paper Numbers: Spec Suppl
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 13 1979 12:00AM