Subtitle: As tanker company results reveal mixed fortunes, Barry Parker examines the strategies adopted by some leading public owners to satisfy their investors.
- PARKER, BARRY
- Publication Date: 2008-5
- Pagination: p. 34-36 : ill.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 30
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Finance; Petroleum; Ship lines; Transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01107505
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 2:42PM