Is shipping cleaning up its act?
Subtitle: Disposal of ship-generated waste in ports remains a complex, contentious and often expensive issue, as P&H learns.
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 18-19 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Harbors; Ships; Waste disposal; Waste disposal facilities
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01107411
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 2:31PM