The future of supply management
Subtitle: Part 1 of this series on the Future of Supply Management highlighted the importance of category and supplier management strategies. In Part 2, the authors described a world of customer-driven supply chain complexity that will require new technology combined with relationship-based management. This final installment focuses on the future organizational structure for supply management and the related talent considerations. To read all of the articles in the series -- a joint project of CAPS Research, A.T. Kearney, and the Institute for Supply Management -- visit www.scmr.com.
- Carter, Phillip L
- CARTER, JOSEPH R
- Publication Date: 2007-11
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 37-43 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Employees; Logistics; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01107061
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 1:51PM