Control of operational costs is essential to fleet success, industry officials say. -- Firm creates free-standing fleet to serve itself, other customers.
- Calabrese, Dan
- Publication Date: 2008-4-28
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 1+ : ill.
- TRT Terms: Trucking
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01106851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 1:28PM