Maintenance, repair & overhaul
Aftermarket service companies spread wings through partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions. -- Anticipated U.S. airline capacity cuts unlikely to bring curtailed MRO spending. -- Outsourcing slows, but will stay a fundamental component of airline maintenance.
- Publication Date: 2008-4-14
- Pagination: p. 70-75 : ill.
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Volume: 168
- Issue Number: 15
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Aircraft industry; Airplanes; Maintenance
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 01106682
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 1:09PM