Stocking the global garage : cheaper isn't always better
Subtitle: Increasingly, truck parks are being made overseas in "low-cost" countries. They may be more affordable, but if quality isn't properly monitored, you could end up get substandard, even counterfeit equiptment.
- Lockridge, Deborah
- Publication Date: 2008-4
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 48-56 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Management; Parts; Procurement; Trucking; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers;
- Accession Number: 01106625
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 1:02PM