On the right track
Subtitle: For almost three decades now, the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have 'ruled the roost' when it comes to handling containers for the North American continent. However, recent labour issues, capacity constrains in the terminals and on the railroads serving the ports have thrown this into question. Theodore Prince reports.
- PRINCE, THEODORE
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 72-73 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Containerization; Harbors
- Geographic Terms: California; Long Beach (California); Los Angeles (California)
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01106223
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 12:11PM