Subtitle: Growing concerns over highway congestion and a lack of capacity on Thailand's rail network have resulted in a number of container feeder and domestic cabotage shipping services being launched in the country. John Fossey reports.
- FOSSEY, JOHN
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 63 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Coastwise shipping; Containerization
- Geographic Terms: Thailand
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 01106220
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 12:10PM