Stemming the flow
Subtitle: Alitalia has been bleeding money for years and Milan Malpensa has been a millstone around its neck. But the carrier's attempts to cut its ties with the airport and the political maelstrom this has caused could destabilise privatisation efforts.
- Ezard, Kerry
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 34-35 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Passenger traffic
- Geographic Terms: Italy; Milan (Italy)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 01106187
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University Transportation Library
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Aug 7 2008 12:06PM