DESIGN ASPECTS OF LNG SHIP CONTAINMENT AND HANDLING SYSTEMS
Reviews the various types of LNG ship cargo containment systems and includes several illustrations of the necessary design, construction, and operational considerations. Only certain design aspects of the cargo handling system are discussed in detail since the paper is not intended to be a comprehensive design manual.
- Presented at meeting, September 17-21, 1972.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Beazer, C W
- Publication Date: 1972-9
- Pagination: 8 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Containing equipment; Freight handling; Liquefied natural gas
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo operations; Lng containment systems; Lng handling
- Subject Areas: Energy; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00044142
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: n72-Pet-47
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 11 1973 12:00AM