FARE-FREE TRANSIT: DO WE REALLY NEED A DEMONSTRATION PROJECT?
Benefits and costs of fare-free transit are discussed together with the certain key points that can be made.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/614107147
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Stranger, R M
- Publication Date: 1978-11
- Pagination: p. 30-32
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Costs; Demonstration projects; Free fares; Highway transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Free transportation
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00193806
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM