TRANSPORTATION AND LAND DEVELOPMENT
The proceedings reported here are the record of the Conference on Transportation and Land Development and its consideration of the meeting's central theme--strategic transportation investments to achieve urban and regional development objectives. Transportation policies and programs must be examined to ensure that they achieve such purposes as revitalizing inner cities, encouraging energy efficient development, improving the environment and quality of life and facilitating mobility for disadvantaged people.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/0360859X
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved. Proceedings of the Transportation and Land Development Conference, held in Chicago, Illinois, November 10-12, 1977. For individual papers appearing in TRB Special Report 183, see HRIS 193459-193478.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Conference on Transportation and Land Development
- Location: Chicago Illinois, United States
- Date: 1977-11-10 to 1977-11-12
- Publication Date: 1978
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- Transportation Research Board Special Report
- Issue Number: 183
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0360-859X
- TRT Terms: Central business districts; City planning; Economic efficiency; Energy; Investments; Land use; Land use planning; Mobility; Regional transportation; Transportation disadvantaged persons; Transportation planning; Transportation policy; Urban areas; Urban development; Urban renewal; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Disadvantaged persons; Efficiency; Inner cities
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00193465
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB, ATRI
- Created Date: May 26 1981 12:00AM