NICKEL-ZINC VS. SILVER-ZINC BATTERY: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF BASELINE CHARACTERISTICS
The objective of this paper is to describe the baseline characteristics and establish the minimum requirements which any nickel-zinc battery designer or developer should not forget. The tables that follow summarize the commonality and difference of features in nickel-zinc and silver-zinc batteries.
- From: Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 13th Proceedings.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Himy, A
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: p. 668-671
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Design; Electric batteries; Nickel; Silver; Zinc
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00193316
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780121 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM