EVALUATION OF METHODS FOR ANALYZING SILVER-ZINC CELLS
Various methods of analyzing silver-zinc cells have been evaluated by application of the test methods to a failure-analysis program for large primary silver-zinc cells. The analysis methods included physical examination, wet chemical methods, and instrumentational chemical techniques.
- From: Intersociety Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, 13th Proceeding.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Hafen, D P
- Corbett, R E
- Publication Date: 1978
- Pagination: p. 677-684
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Electric batteries; Silver; Test procedures; Zinc
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical method
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190376
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 789123 Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM