EPA MILEAGE ESTIMATES: HOW REALISTIC?
EPA mileage estimates are not as erroneous as many people tend to believe. That conclusion is indicated by results of recent tests conducted by SAE students at California State University, Chico, with the support of the Northern California Section of SAE, as a part of National Fuel Economy Month.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/2240909
- SAE Paper 780866.
Warrendale, PA USA 15096
- Publication Date: 1978-12
- Pagination: p. 46-47
- Automotive Engineering
- Volume: 86
- Issue Number: 12
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers
- ISSN: 0098-2571
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Estimating; Fuel consumption; Vehicle performance
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00190374
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SAE 780937
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1979 12:00AM