2008 Revisions to Guide Design Specifications for Bridge Temporary Works, First Edition/1995
Interim revisions have been made to the Guide Design Specifications for Bridge Temporary Works, First Edition (1995). They have been designed to replace the corresponding pages in the book and are numbered accordingly. This guide design specification has been developed for use by State agencies to include in their existing standard specifications for falsework, formwork, and related temporary construction used to construct highway bridge structures. The specification should also be useful to bridge engineers, falsework designers, contractors, and inspectors. Sections within this specification address falsework, formwork, and temporary retaining structures. Reference standards, related publications, and definitions are identified below.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9781560513988
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 2008
- Media Type: Print
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bridge design; Bridges; Construction; Falsework; Formwork; Highway bridges; Specifications; Temporary structures
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Terminals and Facilities; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 01099680
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9781560513988
- Report/Paper Numbers: Publication Code: GSBTW-1-11
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 7 2008 5:19PM