Cooling compromises with new engines
Subtitle: Cleaner diesel engines running hotter make it tougher for light and medium trucks to keep their cool. Here is a look at changes in the cooling systems for today's low-emission engines.
- ROMBA, PHIL
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 16-20 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Cooling systems; Diesel engines; Motors; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Motor Carriers; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01098755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 6:28PM