Hard sell ahead for Embraer
Subtitle: Embraer hit a new high in 2007 with the delivery of 169 jets. But, with the threat of recession and the likely revival of the turboprop, things will probably get tougher. Geoff Hearn looks at the impact this will have on Embraer's 70-seat jets.
- HEARN, GEOFF
- Publication Date: 2008-2
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 42-43 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Commuter aircraft; Jet transports
- Identifier Terms: Embraer ERJ-170; Embraer ERJ-175
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01098661
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 6:17PM