Open skies : a transatlantic battle looming?
Subtitle: After a series of prolonged negotiations and wrangling, the regulatory authorities in both Europe and the United States finally accepted an "Open Skies" agreement. This agreement will take effect on March 30, 2008, and will allow carriers from both sides to operate transatlantic services to and from either point in both continents. This agreement had been almost completed on a number of occasions -- but for two major sticking points.
- SHAW, ROBBIE
- Publication Date: 2008-3
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 20-26 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Laws and legislation
- Geographic Terms: European Union countries; North Atlantic Region; United States
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Law;
- Accession Number: 01098621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 6:13PM