FAR EASTERN SHIPBUILDING AND ALLIED INDUSTRIES (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
This special survey conducted by Motor Ship magazine provides a statistical analysis of the present state and future prospects of shipbuilding in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Included are 5-year tables of new orders, orderbooks for individual shipyards, export ships total order books, and ships built for inter-island work. There are numerous photographs of vessels and yards, along with an in-depth narrative on the status of each country's shipbuilding industry.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/7260964
IPC Industrial Press LimitedDorset House, Stamford Street
London SE1 9LU, England
- Publication Date: 1979-1
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Foreign; Shipbuilding; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00190066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: IPC Industrial Press Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 25 1979 12:00AM