Iron and coal drive Indian growth
Subtitle: Ports and operators in India are cashing in on the continuing demand for raw materials such as coal and iron ore. We look at some of the latest developments in this booming market.
- Publication Date: 2008
- Features: Illustrations;
- Pagination: p. 13-18 : ill.
- TRT Terms: Dry bulk cargo; Marine terminals; Transportation
- Geographic Terms: India
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 01098458
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 5:53PM