Managing to profit
Subtitle: As outsourcing ship management services becomes more widespread and competitive, ship managers are anxious to ensure fees keep pace with rising costs. Stephen Matthews outlines the debate.
- MATTHEWS, STEPHEN
- Publication Date: 2008-2
- Pagination: p. 23-26 : ill.
- Lloyd's Shipping Economist
- Volume: 30
- Publisher: Informa UK Limited
- ISSN: 0144-6673
- TRT Terms: Management; Shipping; Ships
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 01098420
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: May 5 2008 5:49PM